Join us for an exclusive tour of Palm Beach, Florida and see where rich and famous call home.
This exclusive private tour will be an experience you won’t forget. Designed to entertain and fascinate, Debbie shows you everything you want to see – the glamour, the history and all the important landmarks. Plus, she’ll share her insider tips, shopping advice – and even some local gossip.
When: Daily from 1pm – 4pm (must book 48 hours in advance)
Where: We start at the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach, Florida.
What: Bring comfortable walking shoes for this 3 hour tour of the town of Palm Beach.
Who: This tour is available for everyone, not exclusive to women only.
How much: $85 per person, group rates and custom tours available.
To Book Your Tour: We use PayPal to process a reservation by clicking on the Proceed Booking Button, or, you can also call us at 941-221-9248 to pay over the phone.
- Transportation and guided walks
- Founders, history, fun facts
- The exquisite Breakers Hotel
- Outside tour of Sea Gull Cottage (the oldest house)
- Whitehall Mansion (Flagler’s 75 room winter home)
- Bethesda By The Sea church where Donald & Melania got married
- The Colony Hotel (the pink hotel)
- The Paramount Theater photo exhibition (a must see)
- Mar-A-Lago, (drive by) the new winter White House
- Worth Avenue shopping district (think Rodeo Drive)
- Hear true stories about the famous residents, past and present
- Learn about “The Palm Beach Look” – the fashion must haves
- Get our Thrift and consignment shops listings to shop like a pro
Meet your tour guide:
MAKING PASTA IN ITALY
Hi. I’m Debbie, an explorer at heart, mom of two millennials and passionate about living with purpose. I’m originally from New Jersey but the wanderlust in me gave me the joy of living in Florida, Boston, California, Thailand, Australia, Bali and Mexico. I now proudly show my passport with stamps from fifteen countries.
Making a life changing decision at age fifty-two to downsize my belongings to the bare minimum and travel the world by myself for one year straight, was a dream fulfilled, my own version of Eat Pray Love. I transformed from a comfortable American woman to a global citizen. Now I’m back in Florida living in Palm Beach running local tours in-between my international tours. Debbie is a member of the Historical Society of Palm Beach and a partner with Discover The Palm Beaches tourism council.